As if suffering from allergies and asthma isn't bad enough, how about being tied to the house because you require nebulizer treatments every three to four hours? It stinks. However, Allergy Be Gone is all about helping asthma sufferers take control of their life again. Using a portable nebulizer kit can get you back outside and enjoying the world again and that includes work and school.
The new PARI TREK S Compact Compressor from Allergy Be Gone is for active patients who want to take their aerosol treatments anywhere and everywhere. The compressor is small, lightweight, and quiet, yet powerful. Three versatile power source options - worldwide AC compatibility (100 to 240V), 12 volt DC and battery - permit patients the freedom to take aerosol treatments away from home, in their car or around the world. The compressor weighs less than 1 pound and less than 2 pounds with the optional battery attached. This unique, tabletop compressor comes with the PARI LC Sprint reusable nebulizer
which can result in fast and efficient treatment times in as little as 7 minutes.
View PARI Trek Compressor Nebulizer System Instructions for Use [Download: 853k pdf, 27 pages]
- Smaller, lighter and quieter than the previous model
- Twice the medication in half the time, compared with other compressor nebulizer systems
- PARI LC Sprint was shown to be the most efficient nebulizer. It is dishwasher-safe and boilable.
- Compact, lightweight and convenient
- High output compressor
- Convenient nebulizer holder
- 500 hours air filter lifetime
- On/off switch
- Multi-voltage AC adapter automatically adjusts to the incoming voltage permitting international usage (adapters may be required for use with other plug patterns)
- 12V DC adapter enables the PARI Trek S to operate from a vehicle, RV, or boat power outlet
Does Not Include-
- Portable Battery- If interested in kit with Portable battery pack, click here
The PARI Trek Portable Nebulizer from Allergy Be Gone will get you off of the couch and back outside doing the things that you love! Now, what's better than that?