The Air-Dryr 1000 Mold Zapper is an effective and affordable way to fight mildew, mold, cold drafts and corrosion. Moist air is dried through a heating chamber which makes mold spores non-viable and prevents their spread, meaning there is no noisy fan or compressor within the unit. Safe to the touch and designed to operate for up to 24 hours a day, this electric Air-Dryr mold zapper runs with an economical 130-watt operation. The Air-Dryr 1000 can handle up to 1,000 cubic feet of living space, making it ideal for any boat, RV or office.
An inexpensive and effective way to fight mildew, mold, cold drafts, and corrosion.
This unit passes the moist air through a heating chamber, drying it and making the mold spores non-viable, thus preventing their spread. Because air moves through by convection, there is no noisy fan or compressor. The unit is safe to the touch and fabrics and is designed to operate anywhere 24 hours a day.
- Handles up to 1000 cubic feet of living space (125 sq. ft. with 8 ft. ceiling height)
- Ideal for boat, RV, home, office, factory and any area with moisture build-up
- Trouble-free - no switch, no fan, no thermostat to break down
- Thermal cut-off
- Safe to the touch
- Safe for marine use - no devices to cause sparking
- Low operating cost - constantly on
- Economical 130 Watt operation