The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps that allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Personal Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection products, air-monitoring devices, environmental-safety products, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
This respirator does not include filters, so feel free to select from the 2000 series filters that we have listed.
- Three-way safeguard against a wide variety of gas, vapor and particulate hazards.
- Reusable - the economical solution to respiratory protection
- Durable and lightweight thermoplastic elastomer
- No maintenance other than cleaning between uses
- Common applications in asbestos exposure, painting, welding, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Use for workers who wear hardhats and need to frequently remove the respirator without removing the hardhat.
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Cartridges.
- 3M 6000 Series Half Face Respirators are available in the following sizes:
- 3M 6100 Respirator, Small
- 3M 6200 Respirator, Medium
- 3M 6300 Respirator, Large
- Requires the use of 2 filter cartridges (sold separately).