Surface Disinfectant/Decontaminant Cleaner
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level disinfectant which is effective against HBV, HIV-1 and Herpes viruses, bacteria (including TB, MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. CaviCide does the job of three products, thus saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
- Broad spectrum of kill
- Effective against TB and HBV
- Compatible with most medical device material
- 3 in 1 cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant
- Satisfies OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
- Sold in 24 oz. safety-capped bottles. Comes with Spray nozzle