Respiratory illnesses occur throughout the year. Doctors recommend vapor therapy for symptomatic relief of colds, flu, bronchitis, laryngitis and allergies. The Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler provides a steady flow of warm, moist air directly to the nose and throat for quick relief of nasal, sinus and chest congestion, coughs and parched throat. A five to fifteen minute treatment, two or three times a day, is recommended.
This inhaler is an excellent choice for individuals suffering from sinus pains. For increased effect, we recommend using it together with Aromatherapy Inhalation Beads for Sinus Pain Relief.
How It works
Simply add tap water. The inhaler gently boils the water, providing a steady flow of warm moist air. The unique patented soft plastic hood, boiling cup and adjustable steam control allow cool air to mix with the steam for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Patented self-regulating heater gently boils the water. Soothing steam penetrates nasal, sinus and throat passages, helps relieve colds, flu, sinusitis and allergy symptoms.
- Patented soft plastic hood comfortably allows cool air to mix with the steam.
- Variable steam control adjusts the concentration of steam and temperature to allow you to breathe more comfortably and naturally.
- Convenient on-off switch with indicator light.
- Compact and lightweight for use at home, office or when traveling. Weighs less than one pound and is only 8-1/2" tall.
- Automatic dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Listed by UL and other worldwide electrical standards institutes.
- Accessories include: Aromatic Inhalant Pads and Travel Bag.