Roadways (especially major highways, especially during rush hours) are some of the major sources of air pollution. Even if you're driving with your vents turned off or your A/C is set to recirculate, there's still an exchange of air going on between the interior of your car and the outside - bringing in exhaust fumes and allergens.
The AmairCare Portable Auto Air Filtration System can provide you with cleaner, healthier air in your car, hotel or office by eliminating airborne particles, dust, gases and noxious odors. Its three-stage filtration system - especially well-suited for asthma and allergy sufferers - changes out the air 10 times per hour in the typical automobile, ensuring a constant flow of clean, refreshing air.
- Plugs into the cigarette lighter
- Can be mounted behind a headrest to avoid taking up passenger space
- Activated carbon filter captures large particulates and odors
- Electret charged media captures sub-micron particles like dust, pollen, cigarette smoke and bacteria
- Zeolite VOC filter removes gases, fumes and odors
- Easy to install
- Black powder coated baked enamel
- Designed for continuous operation
- Run tested for 35,000 hours - approximately 4 years
- 10 air change-overs per hour
- 4-6 month filter life
- UL and CSA approved
- Optional Aromatherapy and Ordotec Odor Removal Scent Packs available