With a capacity of up to 90 pints per day, and an efficiency more than two times that of other residential dehumidifiers, Santa Fe Rx is the
solution for moisture-extreme conditions. This dehumidifier is Energy Star rated, using on only 6.3 amps to dehumidify areas up to 2200 sq. ft.
It can be placed anywhere in a room that allows you to direct the drain hose to a sink, bathtub, window or other outside drainage outlet, and you will be astounded by the reduction in humidity in your home, school or office.
Santa Fe Rx also purifies your home’s air while it dehumidifies. The standard air filtration is provided by a pleated polyester and cotton blend media filter located at the air intake at the top of the unit. The intake filter is designed to allow optimum airflow, while still filtering out many airborne particles. The pre-filter should be changed about every 6 months. An optional HEPA filter is also available for those who want the best air filtration. The HEPA filter fits in a secondary filter housing (sold separately) mounted on the back of the Santa Fe Rx cabinet. The efficiency rating of this filter is 99.97% down to .3 microns, and it lasts for approximately 1 - 2 years.
The Santa Fe Rx operates much more quietly than other dehumidifiers, making it an ideal choice for offices, residences, schools, and libraries. The smooth white cabinet is suitable with any decor. The internal condensate pump and 20 feet of drain hose add extra convenience, allowing you to direct water outside or to a suitable sink or drain.
- High efficiency air purifying dehumidifier with 2200 sq. ft. coverage
- Up to 90 pints of daily moisture removal
- Energy Star rated
- Contemporary design fits any decor
- Usable anywhere - home, office, school, library, etc.
- Controlled by a dehumidistat with positive ON and OFF settings and a variable setting range from 20% to 80%
- Built-in defrost system that is designed for operation down to 55° F
- Contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation for filtration, independent of dehumidification
- Optional HEPA and activated carbon filters are available
- Quiet Operation - about the noise level of a new refrigerator
- Portable and provided with four casters
- Continuous dehumidification with a condensation pump and 20 feet of drain hose
- Factory installed six-foot power cord; 115 volt with ground