When using an inhaler alone, medicine can end up in the mouth, throat, and stomach, and may cause side effects. When using an inhaler with OptiChamber more medicine is delivered to the lungs where it works. Face masks (small, medium and large) can be attached when using the mouthpiece alone is too difficult. Features and Benefits: Optimizes the delivery of MDI asthma medication. Compatible with most MDI (metered dose inhaler) actuators. Helps target medicine to your lungs. Helps keep you from spraying drug on the back of your throat. Clear mouthpiece helps caregiver to see valve movement to coordinate timing of medication actuation. Valve and end cap remove easily for cleaning, and the valve can be replaced, so your chamber lasts longer. Helps eliminate unpleasant tastes of some medications.
Designed for ease of use and to support compliance, OptiChamber Diamond’s mouthpiece and anti-static VHC potentially allow more respirable drug to be delivered to the patient than with a pMDI alone. OptiChamber Diamond is paired with the detachable LiteTouch VHC mask which is designed to provide comfort and an optimal facial seal. The mask uses a unique design that molds a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface that contours to the face with a minumum amount of pressure to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance.
- Low resistance inspiratory and expiratory valves open freely, even under low pediatric pressures and flows
- Highly visible expiratory valve helps measure breath count and breath hold
- Uniquely designed stepped mouthpiece accommodates smaller mouths and facilitates transfer from pediatric mask to mouthpiece and allows attachment to a 22mm connector
- Mouthpiece and adapter disassemble for easy cleaning
- Clear, anti-static chamber delivers consistent aerosol therapy and is ready to use right out of the package
- Adapter securely holds the pMDI in place
- Integrated high flow whistle facilitates patient training of proper breathing technique
- Paired with detachable LiteTouch VHC mask which fuses a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance
- Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling
5.6 in (14.2 cm)
Interfaces with 22mm standard connectors
Materials and maintenance
Anti-static Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Polycarbonate (PC) Silicone
Can be easily disassembled for hand cleaning with warm water and liquid detergent
Life span data
Replace after one year
Shipping Weight: 2.60 lbs.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard.