Permanent electrostatic air filter combines the lowest air flow resistance and very competitive particle removal capabilities with an anti-microbial agent integrated in the filter.
Because electrostatic air filters are effective in trapping pollen, mold, bacteria, dust, pet dander and many other airborne contaminants, they can potentially reduce or eliminate allergy and asthma symptoms.
Arrestance is a term which refers to a filterís ability to trap airborne contaminants such as dust and mold. Our filter boasts 84% peak arrestance which means that up to 84% of contaminants were trapped during testing.
Today's high efficiency heating and cooling systems demand low air flow resistance to operate at peak efficiency. Low air flow resistance means more air can move through the filter giving you better air circulation, peak equipment performance and fewer service calls.
- Lowest air flow resistance, comparable to fiberglass air filters
- Better air circulation
- Faster heating and cooling
- More even temperatures throughout your home
- Less energy use
- Decreased possibility of high pressure overloads or frozen coils
- Decreased possibility of compressor or blower motor blowout
- Longer life for your heating and cooling system
- Safe electrostatic air cleaning
- High dust-holding capacity
- Anti-microbial agent manufactured into the filter screens
- 10 Year Warranty
- Available in 1 inch or 2 inch thickness