Special limited time offer! Buy one Sharper Image Ionic Breeze air purifier and get the second one of the same model for HALF the price!
No sales tax charged on any order shipped outside the State of New York
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Consumer Product Seal awarded to the Ionic Breeze® Quadra and GP air purifiers. Professional Series is the first Ionic Breeze GP to be endorsed by the authoritative British Allergy Foundation.
This impressive air cleaner builds on proven Ionic Breeze® technology — plus it features a built-in Philips Ultraviolet Germicidal Sterilamp to help kill airborne bacteria, mold and viruses that enter the unit. Ionic Breeze GP has all the compelling features that have made the Ionic Breeze® Quadra a success: absolutely silent operation; efficient reduction of airborne irritants, bacteria and allergens; reduction of common household odors; no replacement filters; ultra-low energy use; lightweight housing with an attractive, discreet profile; and continuous 24/7 cleaning!
What's more, Ionic Breeze GP has even greater air-cleaning capacity! Ionic Breeze GP is a great choice for creating a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable environment inside your home — and here are 10 reasons why.
1. Indoor air is polluted! You spend 90% of your time indoors and indoor air pollution can be much worse than outdoors! Indoor air quality is a top environmental health concern — especially in well-sealed homes and offices.
2. Silence! Why trade air pollution for noise pollution? Exclusive Ionic Breeze electronic propulsion circulates air in total silence! Silence to let you sleep in peace, enjoy music, watch a video — or simply share a quiet conversation.
3. Saves energy! Ionic Breeze GP runs on 28 watts — a huge money-saver compared to motor-driven, fan-based machines. Keep it on all the time and still save hundreds of dollars compared to power-hungry conventional air cleaners.
4. Cleans 24/7! Turn off a noisy HEPA machine and indoor air pollution quickly returns to pretreatment levels. Noise and power demands make HEPA devices impractical for 24/7 operation. In contrast, Ionic Breeze GP is designed to run continuously!
5. Proven technologies! Ionic Breeze air-cleaning technology is proven effective at America's foremost allergy research center. And studies at prominent U.S. universities confirm its effectiveness in reducing bacteria counts and collecting allergens and fungal spores. What's more, Philips UV-C Germicidal Sterilamp uses safe technology long established in hospitals and clinics to help reduce infectious microorganisms.
6. No filters to replace! Ionic Breeze GP is an electrostatic air purifier that traps irritants, allergens and bacteria on permanent stainless steel collection blades. Save hundreds of dollars because there are no expensive filters to find, buy, store or replace — ever! Just wipe the blades clean with a cloth.
7. Saves money! Compared to energy-hungry HEPA machines with expensive replacement filters, Ionic Breeze GP saves hundreds of dollars every year and more than pays for itself in less than two years!
8. Absolute satisfaction! Ionic Breeze GP builds on years of customer satisfaction. Try it in your own home for 30 days totally risk free! If not 100% satisfied that it's doing all you hoped, return it for a full and prompt refund. What's more, we offer an extraordinary three-year warranty.
9. Cleans more! The collection surface is nearly 20% larger than the Quadra; its airflow is substantially enhanced; the five-minute MAX Boost gives you an extra burst of cleaning and odor removal; and the UV-C light helps to kill germs!
10. Germicidal protection! Air is drawn into Ionic Breeze GP where a germicidal UV-C lamp helps to kill bacteria, mold and viruses as they flow past. For families with kids in school — and everyone who travels, works or commutes in crowds — Ionic Breeze GP is a great way to enjoy a cleaner, healthier environment at home and at work.
Ionic Breeze GP comes with one Philips 15W UV Germicidal Sterilamp — installed. This Sterilamp is manufactured in Holland and has an 8,000-hour effective life — about one year at 24 hours a day! Replacement Sterilamps (SI922) are inexpensive and easy to install.
The sleek, discreet Ionic Breeze GP weighs just 10 1/2 lbs. and stands 29" high on a 7 1/2" x 11" base. The easy-access control switches are intuitive and simple; all settings and operations are automatically restored after any unexpected power interruption. Select from three airflow cleaning speeds — with or without UV germicidal protection. For extra powerful cleaning and odor reduction, push the five-minute MAX Boost. A blinking light indicates when the blades should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Plugs into grounded outlet with 6-ft. cord. Five-year warranty.
New! Greater cleaning power.
Slide-out trio of stainless steel collection blades has been enhanced with the patent-pending 3+2 configuration; two interior stationary blades divert airflow and increase the charged blades' particle capture rate. Front and rear grills slide off for easy cleaning.
Add negative ions into the cleaner, fresher airflow! Ionic Breeze® complies with U.S. safety requirements for low ozone emission (less than 50 parts per billion) as tested by Underwriters Laboratories under their UL867 standard for consumer products.
What is ultraviolet germicidal irradiation?
All light is measured in wavelengths — ranging from the invisible ultraviolet through the visible and up to infrared. Germicidal UV-C — found in sunlight — is at the range of 2537 angstroms and its photons have just the right level of energy to physically destroy the DNA of microorganisms.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a safe and proven technology that uses lamps resembling ordinary fluorescent tubes to generate UV-C light to kill bacteria, mold and viruses. Unlike antibiotics, microorganisms cannot develop immunity to UV-C irradiation. Viruses are especially susceptible to destruction by UV-C.