The single-strap design of the Inovel 3100 Series, the first approved by NIOSH for an N95 respirator, provides an easier, more comfortable fit without mussing hair. A pinch-free nose bridge eliminates the discomfort of metal nose bands and alleviates fogging. And a Dura-Mesh shell holds its shape through heat and humidity.
Both a respirator and a surgical mask, the 3000 Series meets CDC guidelines for Tuberculosis exposure control, in addition to NIOSH, FDA and CDC standards for Surgical N95 protection against airborne pathogens. It also meets the highest ASTM standard for fluid resistance - 160 mm of Hg, which means that the mask will protect from most sudden liquid splashes.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced risk - meets the highest level of ASTM Fluid Resistance as well as NIOSH N95 Filtration Standards.
- Easy to put on - the only NIOSH-approved, adjustable N95 single strap respirator currently available.
- Extra comfort - no metal nose band to pinch the nose. A contoured shape and soft foam nose flange provide all-day comfort.
- Hairstyle friendly - the Halo strap design fits securely while leaving hair in place. Accommodates all hairstyles and resists slipping down the back of the head.
- Easy to fit - features a molded nose bridge and two pre-stretched straps. Available in three color-coded sizes:
- 3101 Small (white halo)
- 3102 Medium/Large (blue halo)
- 3104 Low Profile w/ lower nose bridge (green halo)
- Collapse resistant - durable mesh construction won't collapse on your face. Mask can be used longer, reducing costs.
- Cooler to wear - a deep filter design provides cooler use.
- Metal free and safe to use anywhere in a hospital - including radiology and MRI rooms.
- Latex free
This mask is similar to 3M 1860, 1860s and 1870 Series respirator masks and may serve as a replacement or alternative.
Face masks with at least N95 filtration capabilities are recommended by CDC as additional protection against Bird Flu / Avian Influenza.
We offer bulk discounts on all disposable respirator masks (see item price above).