For use with Aerosol Medications - Inspiration 626 was designed with compliance in mind. Multi-media patient education support materials and built-in conveniences make this efficient nebulizer the ideal choice for encouraging adherence to aerosol medication treatment plans.
Weighing less than 5 lbs., the unit fits in most school bags or luggage and can hold extra medicine or nebulizer supplies inside its storage compartment. The attached power cord tucks neatly into the back of the unit and the sturdy handle makes it easy to carry even by small hands.
What is a Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a plastic device that connects to a compressed air machine in order to make liquid medicine into a mist that can be inhaled and that can reach deep inside a patient's lungs where it is most effective.
The nebulizer consists of a cup, a mouthpiece attached to a T-shaped piece (or a mask), and thin plastic tubing that connects the cup to the compressed air machine.
The medication nebulizer included with the Inspiration 626 Nebulizer is disposable and should not be used for extended periods of time without replacement. Replacement supplies are available (nebulizer, pediatric mask, adult mask, mouthpiece, tubing and filter). The filter should be changed as soon as it becomes dirty and discolored.
- Equipped with a very high quality compressor that's less noisy than most other units.
- Compact with easy-to-carry handle.
- Holds extra medicine & supplies inside its storage cabinet.
- Very durable, backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Includes improved Respironics Sidestream Disposable Nebulizer.
- Included in box: compressor, medication nebulizer, mouthpiece, tubing.