For years the thought was to simply remove visible mold spores using bleach and water. Although bleaching kills mold, it does not prevent mold spores from reappearing on the treated surface
Allersearch AllerMold prevents the growth of mold and mildew for up to 90 days - without harsh chemicals. The nontoxic formula is safe to use virtually anywhere. In the home, use AllerMold wherever moisture is prevalent, such as in bathrooms and basements. Outside the home use AllerMold on patio furniture, campers, siding, and other areas where moisture is prevalent.
Allersearch AllerMold is valuable for those who are allergic to mold, and have clinical symptoms of asthma, allergic rhinitis or eczema that correlate with exposure to those allergens. By using AllerMold, you can reduce your exposure to mold, resulting in less symptoms.
- Prevents the growth of mold and mildew, helping to prevent the allergy and asthma attacks year-round
- Safe to use safely in virtually every room in the house
- Meets the current requirements of State Health Departments and other government authorities
- Does not contain toxins or harsh chemicals
- One application lasts up to 60 - 90 days
- One gallon covers approximately 1,500 sq. ft.
- Safe for people, pets, and the environment
- Bathrooms, shower stalls, grout
- Kitchens and basements
- Window frames, house siding
- Outdoor furniture
Should Not Be Used On:
- Rugs, floors, or areas where people will be walking or standing
Directions For Use:
- Apply with a sprayer set at fine mist
- Wipe to remove existing mold and mildew on the surface, and allow to dry
- Re-apply AllerMold to surface using fine mist, leave on and allow to dry
- Sprays in milky white color, dries to a clear coating that prevents regrowth of mold and mildew
- Apply every 60 days for continued protection
- In areas with high moisture, re-treat every two weeks
- For additional tips on getting read of mold, please visit our Learn More About Mold Info Page.
For additional information on product safety, please visit the Allersearch MSDS Page
Shipping Weight: 2.45 lbs.