VIOlight is the first toothbrush sanitization system made to look like it belongs in your home, not a laboratory. Small and sleek, VIOlight is the size of an average cup or toothbrush holder. And, since it doubles as a sanitizer and holder, it won’t take up any extra space in your bathroom.
Independent tests prove that VIOlight gets rid of up to 99.9% of bacteria living on your toothbrush. Unlike other sanitizers, which use hot steam, it's virtually impossible to burn yourself using the VIOlight. That's because VIOlight doesn't rely on heat or boiling water to get the job done. It uses germicidal UV light bulb power, which is 100% safe and effective. You simply brush, rinse, place your toothbrush in the cup-sized holder and, with the push of a button, the sanitizer starts to kill those unwanted germs.
An independent laboratory test conducted by MICROBIOTEST, has shown the VIOlight toothbrush sanitizer to be effective in the virtual elimination of swine flu virus from toothbrush bristles. Read more
- Utilizes ultraviolet (UV) germicidal technology used in dentists' offices and hospitals
- Sanitizes toothbrushes after each use
- Destroys 99.9% of harmful germs found on your toothbrush, including streptococcus, E.coli and salmonella
- Prevents cross-contamination from one brush to another
- Holds 4 toothbrushes, including children's brushes electric toothbrush heads
- Translucent safety cap lets you know it's working
- One button activation, auto shut-off in just 10 minutes
- Virtually maintenance free (UV bulb life expectancy of 2000 hours - replace every one or two years, depending on use)
- Skid-proof bottom
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Toothbrushes are not included