The Santa Fe Advance is intended for installation in crawlspaces or basements which experience short- to long-term high humidity conditions, however the attractively designed unit can be placed in almost any residential or business setting where humidity control is desired.
The Santa Fe Advance is designed to operate in temperatures between 55°F and 95°F, which typically include lower temperatures found in basements and crawlspaces. In addition, the small physical profile of the unit allows it to be conveniently placed inside height restricted spaces.
Maintains EPA recommended relative humidity of 45% to 50% — ideal conditions for an odor free, dry comfortable living and storage space.
Unit has 4 removable casters, an 8' drain hose, and 10' power cord. Separate fan control allows for continuous fan operation or operation only when the unit is actively removing moisture from the air. Humidity control knob allows unit to turn on and off automatically to maintain the humidity level that is ideal for your environment. Washable prefilter. Pleated air filter for finer particle removal.
- Low temperature operation (down to 55°F)
- Energy Star rated
- 3 position thermostat humidity control. The dehumidifier will run continuously until the relative humidity is reduced to the humidity control dial setting.
- Automatic defrost system
- Blower motor switch allows blower operation independent of dehumidification
- Contains 2 filters that can be vacuumed and/or washed
- Gravity flow water drain
- Optional Condensate Pump and Duct Installation Kits available