Widely used around the world, this tubular meter is available in standard and low range. In years of clinical tests, both Mini-Wright models have delivered exceptional and consistent accuracy.
The Mini-Wright Standard and Low Range are both calibrated by hand, to ensure that readings from any two meters are comparable. This enables a patient to use a Mini-Wright at home, and use a different Mini-Wright at the Clinic, yet still rely on the readings obtained.
Mini-Wright peak flow meters also have a built-in one-way valve - an individual is prevented from inhaling through the device. This reduces the risk from others who have previously used the meter. It also facilitates the use of inexpensive cardboard tubes as disposable mouthpieces.
Mini-Wrights are constructed from medical grade materials - they can be cleaned easily by agitation in mild detergent, rinsing, and allowing to dry completely.
- Individually calibrated.
- Built-in one-way valve.
- Low range model is designed for use by children and patients with lower flow rates.
- 30-400 Litres per minute measuring range.
- AFS technology ensures readings comparable with those from Standard Range Mini-Wright.
- Durable construction for years of reliable performance.
- Supplied complete with instructions for use, patient self-monitoring chart and sterilisable universal mouthpiece.
- 1 yr warranty.