Holmes HHG175 Digital Hygrometer
- Features and Benefits:
- Helps monitor your optimal comfort level
- Reads indoor humidity level and temperature
- Easy to read, large digital display
Direction for Use:
- Requires one AAA Alkaline Battery (included)
- Place your monitor on a desk or bureau away from windows, heaters or humidifiers. Adjust your home thermostat or heater to meet your comfort level.
- A relative humidity level of 45% to 50% at temperatures from 68°F to 72°F is considered optimal. If the humidity level reads below 30%, then you should increase your humidity level by using a humidifier.
- If your humidity level exceeds 60% or if condensation appears on the windows, then turn off your humidifier.
- If your humidity level consistently reads above 60% humidity, then you need to decrease the humidity in the room by using a dehumidifier or air conditioner.