ZoneAire is like having multiple appliances in one convenient unit: an air conditioner, a dehumidifier, a fan and a heater (heat pump model only). It’s practical and flexible: because the unit can move with you to any room, you get cooling exactly when and where you need it. The dehumidification mode keeps your space comfortably dry, and there’s no bucket to empty. When you just want a gentle breeze, switch to fan mode. Remote control included.
ZoneAire’s dual-hose, closed-loop design cools up to 40% faster than single-hose units. It’s also more energy efficient than single-hose portables because ZoneAire does not waste any cooled air by venting it outside.
Cooling mode installation is relatively simple. Just follow the directions to install the window adapter kit, which allows the unit to vent to the outside, and then attach both hoses. There is no installation required to use a ZoneAire in dehumidification or fan mode. It’s ideal for bedrooms, garages, dorm rooms—anywhere you need quick, convenient air conditioning.
An Energy-Efficient Choice
The EPA, which manages the ENERGY STAR® program, does not rate portable air conditioners for efficiency or award them an ENERGY STAR® designation. But with an EER of up to 9.5, ZoneAire is a great choice if you want an energy-efficient portable.
- 12,000 BTUs cooling power
- Built-in 7.0 pint dehumidifier
- Bucketless design with self-evaporative condensate system
- Programmable controls with remote for easy operation
- 12-hour programmable timer
- Cooling, fan-only and dehumidifier modes
- 3 cooling and 3 fan-only speeds
- Smooth casters for easy mobility
- Washable filter
- Auto swing louvers provide even air distribution
- Extendable exhaust hose vents hot air outside through a window or wall for a better efficiency
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 18.25"W x 33"H x 22"D
- Weight: 77 lbs.
Please note: Friedrich Air Conditioners are not returnable. If your new Friedrich A/C is missing knobs, a remote control, or has a damaged front panel, contact us, and we can have a new part sent out to you right away. If your A/C has any damage that cannot be fixed with a new part, find a Friedrich Authorized Service Center, and they can assist you.
Shipping Weight: 113.10 lbs.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard.