Doulton... Worldwide experience in removing waterborne bacteria and contaminants since 1827 - Pure and Simple.
Just Water Filtration? No!... Water Purification!
Take your water supply from filtered to purified with our Doulton undercounter water filter. This stainless steel style allows you to customize your filtration system without wasting money on overpriced, ineffective, and oversized systems. The Doulton stainless steel filter can be paired with other specialty cartridges to enhance and customize your own system, reducing the presence heavy metals, strong odors, elevated chemical content, fluoride, and nitrates.
The Doulton water filter includes a ceramic element to reduce cryptosporidium and giardia, reducing more parasites than standard ultraviolet units can. Each Doulton with Ultracarb have NSF certification for Standards 42 and 53 to reduce chlorine, lead, and cysts. In addition to its increased effectiveness, the Doulton’s cartridge is easy to clean, with dirt and rust simply brushed off to maintain and increase the filter’s lifespan. Its stress-free clean properties also allow you to restore water flow quickly. Our Ultraviolet and fluoride upgrades are not available in California, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Massachusetts.
Each Doulton filter set comes with a stainless steel casing, filter, shutoff valve, mounting bracket, hose connectors, and a countertop faucet. To maintain your Doulton filter, simply remove the filter element and scrub it lightly under running water. Not only does this increase the system’s filtration capabilities, but it also restores your home’s original water flow rate. Invest in the Doulton ceramic water filter that fits your needs. At Allergy Be Gone, we offer three different models that are easy to install and inexpensive to maintain. Our customer-favorite durable stainless steel housing undercounter model requires plumbing, but connects to the cold water line for stress-free installation. Accessories and fittings needed for installation and use are included with purchase. Save when you purchase two or more Doulton undercounter filters online. The filter removes at least 95 percent of chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, lead, particulates, E. coli, rust, and even pesticides and herbicides.
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia are significantly reduced by the ceramic. Whereas, standard ultraviolet units are not as effective in reducing parasites.
- The Doulton with Ultracarb are certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) for Standards 42 & 53 (chlorine, lead & cyst reduction)
- Another unique feature is the cleanability of the ceramic. Dirt and rust can be brushed off and the flow rate restored, increasing the lifespan of the filter.
- Compact size: 12" tall x 5½" diameter
- The Ultraviolet & Fluoride upgrades are not available in CA, IA, WI & MA.
- Stainless steel casing with filter
- Shutoff valve
- Mounting bracket and hose connectors
- Countertop faucet
Doulton Water Filter Maintenance:
- The pore structure of the ceramic element is designed to trap fine particles and bacteria. In doing so, the outside of the element will eventually require cleaning. The need for cleaning becomes evident as the water flow from the drinking faucet becomes reduced. When this occurs, remove the filter element and give it a light scrub under running water. This will restore the original flow of water. If it does not then this is a sign that the filter element is due for replacement.
The Doulton Ceramic Water Filters come in 3, easy to install models
- Durable Plastic Housing, Countertop - no plumbing required. Connects to the faucet with an easily attachable divertor valve.
- Durable Plastic Housing, Undercounter - plumbing required. Connects to the cold water line under sink. All accessories included. Shut off valve excluded. A sediment prefilter is recommended.
- Stainless Steel Housing, Undercounter - plumbing required. Connects to the cold water line under sink. Accessories included.
- Above and below counter models are supplied with all connections and fittings.