Looking for a way to minimize pollen, dust, and mites in your home? Want the convenience of a spray but without the staining properties of other cleaning products? Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Dust Mite Spray from Allergy Be Gone can help! This anti-allergen spray is non-toxic, making it perfect for use inside the home. In addition, it does not contain any chemicals that can stain furniture, such as tannic acid or benzyl benzoate. This formula reduces airborne allergens to help keep the air your family breathes potentially free of more particles than with other allergy sprays or conventional cleaning products.
When you eliminate potential triggers from the environment, you thereby lessen the symptoms. Allergy sprays will attack directly at the source unlike regular cleaning products. Reduce asthma and allergy attacks by eliminating those sources with Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Dust Mite Spray from Allergy Be Gone.
Allersearch ADMS safely neutralizes household allergens created by dust mites, pets, mold, mildew, and pollen. This powerful product neutralizes allergens on contact for up to 30 days. Allersearch ADMS uses a natural, non-staining formula that does not include tannic acid or benzyl benzoate, making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white. It is so e asy to use. Simply spray Allersearch ADMS directly on bedding, carpeting, furniture, or mattresses throughout your home.
The Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Dust Mite Spray features:
- Non-staining alternative to Allersearch ADS
- Inorganic spray destroys allergens on contact
- Does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate
- Treats up to 600 sq. ft., lasts up to 30 days
- Safe for people, pets, and the environment
- Can be used safely on all water-safe surfaces
- Easy to use 32 oz pump spray bottle
Let Allergy Be Gone help you find a better and more effective way to clean with Allerseach ADS.
- Carpets and area rugs
- Soft furnishings and upholstered furniture
- Draperies and window curtains
- Pillows and mattreses (should be enclosed in allergen-proof encasings for maximum effectiveness)
- Vehicle interiors
- Hard surfaces
Should Not Be Used On:
- Items sensitive to water (silk, Haitian cottons, certain wools, oriental rugs)
Directions For Use:
- Spray fine mist of ADMS to upholstered areas
- Allow to dry, then vacuum
- Use every 30 days
- Hard surfaces can be treated by dampening a dust cloth with ADMS or spraying a fine mist and wiping with a dry cloth
For information on product safety, please visit the Allersearch MSDS Page
Shipping Weight: 2.20 lbs.