3M 2071 P95 Particulate Filter is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M 5000 Series Respirators or Cartridges, 6000 Series Respirators (when used with 3M 502 Adapter), or 3M 7000 Series Respirators (when used with bayonet filter holders).Suggested Applications:
• Grinding • Welding • Sanding • Sawing • Sweeping • Bagging • Other dusty, oily operations • Welding • Brazing • Torch cutting • Soldering
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
Do Not Use For:
- Gases and vapors including those present in paint spraying operations, unless combined with approved chemical cartridges.
- Oxygen deficient atmospheres.
- Concentrations that exceed:
– 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) with half facepiece, or
– 10 times the PEL with full facepiece qualitatively fit tested, or
– 50 times the PEL with full facepiece quantitatively fit tested, or
– applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications such as grinding, sanding and welding for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Price is per pair which is 2 Filters per bag.